Monday, November 3, 2008

Introducing the 1st DSD Freebie Alpha!

Hi everyone,
I have been busy this last month designing some digital scraps for all of you :) There are a few other creations besides this one that are about to be added to the DSD blog, but first things first..I have a freebie alpha for you. They were designed with a full size layout in mind, all in .png format so that anyone can use them regardless of which graphics program you are using. The free alphas are 300 dpi...perfect for printing :) They are for personal non-profit use which is explained in my TOU (included in the download folder).

I had fun creating the freebie alphas & hope you have fun using them :) Maybe your friends would like a freebie too? Send them here to the Digital Scrap Designz blog & I'm sure you'll put a smile on their faces :) I mean, what are friends for, right?

Have fun & don't forget to leave some love. Also, don't forget to sign up with the mailing list. You don't want to miss out on the next freebie......do you? :)
You can download the Freebie Alpha here.

No comments: