Monday, November 3, 2008

PTU Summer Smiles Collection

The Summer Smiles Collection was inspired simply from having a fun day out with my Daughter, Zoe. We had so much fun & even though the sun was shining brilliantly, her smiles brought that extra gorgeous ray of sunshine into my heart :) Zoe is a Type 1 diabetic & was diagnosed when she was just 3 yrs old (she is currently approaching 9) & having a day full of smiles is always the most beautiful thing at any given moment. I dedicate the Summer Smiles Collection to Zoe for bringing me loads of love & laughter into my life :)

The Summer Smiles Collection is a full size scrapkit (12x12"/3600x3600 pixels) @ 300 dpi.
Its for commercial & personal use. Please read my terms of use so that you are familiar with them before you purchase.

Summer Smiles Collection contains:
16 Patterned papers
3 Photo frames
1 Alpha set (blue upper case)
1 Alpha set (blue lower case)
1 Busy bee (how cute - this one is :)
3 Triple eyelet ribbon ties
3 Metal brads (blue, green & orange)
2 Brad lines (to complement the brads)
1 Accent (blue)
1 WordArt (Summer Smiles)
3 Flowers
2 Flower Photo Prongs
1 Flower pot
1 Bunch of flowers
2 Ribbon bows
1 Sun (even the sun is happy :)
8 Ribbons
1 Flower corner
1 Tag (blue)
1 Eyelet (yellow)

I had fun creating the DSD Summer Smiles Collection & I am sure you will enjoy it too :)
DSD Summer Smiles Collection - $5.00





No comments: